Rose, pistachio and raspberry white chocolate bark
- 50g cacao butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Handful of chopped pistachios
- Freeze dried raspberries
- Rose petals
- Melt the cacao butter and coconut oil in a baine-marie until they reach a liquid consistency.
- Stir in the cashew butter, vanilla and maple syrup, ensuring that everything is well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a lined dish and sprinkle with the crushed pistachios, rose petals and raspberries. Place this into the freezer for a few hours to set.
- Break into pieces and enjoy. I like to keep mine stored in the freezer as this does melt pretty quickly.