Salted caramel coconut bark
- 1/4 cup melted coconut butter- I used Coconut Merchant
- 1 1/2 tbsp date syrup
- 3 tbsp Macadamia nut butter
- Sea salt
- Raw chocolate- I used Conscious Chocolate 85%
- Toppings of choice
- Start of by combining the melted coconut butter, macadamia butter and date syrup and mix everything together over a low heat until well combined.
- Add in sea salt to taste and pour into a lined baking dish. Place in the freezer to set.
- Melt the raw chocolate in a bain-marie and once the bark has set, drizzle this over the top and sprinkle on extra toppings of choice. Return to the freezer for about 30 minutes, or until completely set.
- Slice into rough pieces and serve.