Winter spiced chocolate chip pancakes
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 mashed ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp mixed spice
- Sugar free dark chocolate chips- Pulsin
- Coconut oil for cooking
- 1 heaped tsp macadamia butter- Meridian Foods
- 1 heaped tsp maple syrup- Meridian Foods
- Mix the mashed banana, oats and egg together in a bowl until everything is well combined. Stir in the baking powder and mixed spice.
- Heat a little coconut oil in a frying pan and spoon some of the mixture into the pan. Repeat this for as many pancakes as you can fit into the pan. Once the pancakes are nearly cooked on one side, sprinkle a few chocolate chips onto each of them and then flip and cook on the other side.
- to make the maple sauce, combine the macadamia butter and maple syrup and mix until well combined.
- Continue to cook the pancakes until all of the mixture is used up and serve the pancakes with the maple sauce and fresh fruit if you would like.