Apple & Pecan Crumbles With Go Cook, Exclusively For Tesco
- 3 small Granny Smith apples
- 2 tbsp honey (can add more if you’d like it sweeter)
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup pecans- chopped, crushes
- Preheat your oven to 180c.
- Chop the apples into small bite sized chunks and pop these into a saucepan with a splash of water. Heat these over a medium heat and cook down until soft and gooey. Stir through the honey and adjust sweetness to your desired taste.
- Meanwhile, for the crumble topping, add 1/2 cup of the oats into a food processor and blitz until they form a flour. Combine these with the other oats, pecans and salt in a mixing bowl and stir together.
- Add in the honey and coconut oil and using your hands, mix everything together to create a crumble like consistency.
- Pour the cooked apples into your mini oven dishes and top with a generous helping of crumble topping.
- Pop these into the oven for around 15-20 minutes to bake, or until golden and crisp on top.
- Allow to cool slightly, then serve and enjoy!