Caramelised Banana Protein Oats
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 45g oats
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 25g vanilla vegan protein powder
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Dash of cinnamon
- Heat the oats with 1 cup of water in a saucepan over a low-medium heat. Once the oats have absorbed most of the water and the porridge is starting to thicken, add the remaining water and continue to cook over a low heat.
- Whilst your porridge is cooking heat the coconut oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and slice the banana into coins.
- Once the pan is nice and hot, carefully place the banana slices into the pan and sprinkle with cinnamon. When the banana is golden and starting to caramelise, flip and cook on the other side.
- Keep stirring the oats to help create a nice creamy texture. Pour in the protein powder and mix well.
- Serve the porridge into a bowl and top with the banana slices and other toppings of choice!