Gingerbread Cheesecake (no bake, vegan)
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- Tbsp agave syrup
- Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cup cashews
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- Dash vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (canned)
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk of choice
- Tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- To make the cheesecake base, combine the oats and cashews in a food processor and pulse to create a flour.
- Add in the agave syrup and coconut oil and blend until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a lined brownie tray and firmly press down to create a smooth base and place this into the freezer to set.
- For the cheesecake layer, combine all of the above ingredients into a high speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the base and allow to set for around 4 hours or overnight.
- Slice into portions and enjoy!