Paleo Pumpkin Spice Waffles
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (drinking kind)
- 1 tsp Pic’s Peanut butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Almond butter & maple syrup to top
- In a blender, combine all of the above ingredients and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Preheat your waffle iron and grease with a little coconut oil.
- Per half of the batter onto the waffle iron and allow to cook for around 3 minutes. (time may vary depending on your waffle maker)
- Once this is cooked, repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Serve your waffles with a good drizzle of almond butter and other toppings of choice. Enjoy!