Banana Protein Pancakes With Berry Compote
- 1 banana
- 25g vegan vanilla protein
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Splash almond milk
- Pinch salt
- Coconut oil for cooking
- 3 Tbsp brewed We Are Tea Super Berry Tea
- Large handful frozen or fresh blueberries
- Tbsp chia seeds Tsp maple syrup
- To make the pancake batter, combine the protein powder, banana, egg, oat flour, salt, baking powder and milk and blend until smooth.
- Heat a little coconut oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Once the pan is nice and hot, pour a small amount of the batter into the pan and allow to cook until bubbles start to appear on the surface.
- Flip and cook on the other side, then repeat this with the remaining mixture.
- Meanwhile, to make the compote, heat the berries with the tea until nicely melted. Stir through the chia seeds and maple syrup.
- Stack up your pancakes and top with the berry compote and some fresh fruit.