Vegan Blueberry Oat Hotcakes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 people
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut/almond milk
- 1 mashed banana
- Handful fresh blueberries
- Dash Vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Coconut oil or vegan butter for cooking
- Mash the banana with a fork until nice and smooth.
- Stir through the oats, milk, vanilla, salt and baking powder until everything is well combined. Add in your blueberries and carefully fold these through the batter.
- Heat a tsp of coconut oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and once the oil is hot, add in a generous spoonful of the batter.
- Cook until golden on both sides, then repeat this for the remaining mixture.
- Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and enjoy!