Vegan Chocolate Waffles
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- Tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp chocolate vegan protein powder
- 3/4 cup coconut/almond milk
- Splash vanilla extract
- Tsp baking powder
- 1/3 tsp bicarb
- Pinch sea salt
- In a blender, combine all of the above ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Preheat your waffle iron and once it’s ready, spray with a little cooking spray or brush with a thin layer of coconut oil.
- Pour some of the batter onto the waffle iron and cook for around 3 minutes. Repeat with the remaining mixture and serve with some fresh berries and toppings of choice.
- Serving Size: 2-3 large waffles