Vegan Protein Baked Cookie Dough
- 1 ripe banana
- Tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 28g oat flour
- 3 tbsp agave/maple/brown rice syrup
- 22g vanilla vegan protein
- Pinch sea salt
- handful chopped dark/raw chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Mash the banana with the back of a fork until smooth.
- Add in the sweetener and peanut butter and mix again so that everything is well combined.
- Pour in the dry ingredients (apart from the chocolate) and fold the mixture together to create a smooth batter.
- Pour this into your baking dishes (I used two small dishes, which I greased lightly with some coconut oil) and add in the chopped dark chocolate pieces.
- Pop these into the oven to bake for around 12 minutes. Allow to cool slightly (just so you don’t burn yourself!) then serve and enjoy!