The stars of the show this Valentine’s Day are without a doubt, going to be these Raw Peanut Butter & berry cheesecakes.
They’re sweet, creamy, plant based and also refined sugar free. If that’s not enough to convince you to give these a try for yourself, then you should also know that they’re actually fairly easy to make and only have two basic stages. Everything can be whizzed up in a food processor, poured into a cake dish and then left in the freezer to set. No baking or cooking of any kind required here!
I love the combination of the delicate, creamy filling with the hint of peanut butter flavour against the sharp, sourness of the berries on top. These would make the perfect Valentine’s dessert for a special dinner or sweet snack for a girls night in. Whatever you’re doing.. these cheesecakes will be an excellent edition and I hope you’ll love them as much as we have!
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup dates
- Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup cashews
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch salt
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 cup oat milk
- 3 heaped tbsp Pic’s smooth peanut butter
- Topping: Berries, rose petals and melted chocolate
- For the base, blend together the oats, dates and coconut oil until you’re left with a sticky mixture.
- Press this into the base of a lined brownie tin and pop this into the freezer whilst you prep the filling.
- Blend the cashews, dates, peanut butter, coconut oil, milk, agave and salt until ultra smooth and creamy.
- Pour this over the base and leave the cheesecakes to set in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- Once your cheesecakes are set, allow to thaw very slightly then slice into portions.
- To garnish, top eat of these with some mixed berries, rose petals and a drizzle of melted chocolate.