Seeing as the last crumble bar recipe went down so well last time, I thought I’d experiment with some other filling and flavour combinations. These have slightly more of a biscuity, shortbread texture in comparison to my last batch; which is a delicious combination paired with the sweet, juicy blueberry filling!
Similarly to my last batch, these are also vegan, refined sugar free and also gluten free. Easy to make and will definitely be a positive addition to your lunchbox snacking situation.
These have been one of my current favourite batch cooking snack recipes. I love anything that you can prep in a large tray because you can just double up the quantities and batch cook them ready for an unlimited supply of healthy, tasty treats!
They’re perfect if you fancy something sweet mid-morning or afternoon to accompany your cuppa or even for a special breakfast treat if you’re really in a hurry! I mean, maybe not the best breakfast option on a daily basis.. but once in a while can’t hurt!
- 1 cup oat flour
- Tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 tbsp agave syrup
- 200g frozen blueberries
- Tbsp Agave syrup
- Good Guru Good Berries Powder
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- Tsp coconut oil
- Tbsp agave syrup
- Preheat your oven to 170c and line a brownie dish with baking paper.
- For the base, gently melt together the coconut oil and agave syrup, then mix this through the oat flour. You can add some extra sweetener or coconut oil if the mixture isn’t sticky enough.
- Press this into the base of the tray and bake in the oven for around 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the filling, mix together the blueberries, berry powder and sweetener.
- Spread this on top of the cooked base, then mix together the crumble topping mixture and add this on top also.
- Pop the bars back into the oven for an additional 13 minutes to bake until golden.
- Allow these to cool completely, then slice into squares.